struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: teardown
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 00:24:49 GMT
If unloading the classes is a must, and not just "remove" the actions,
then yes, the OSGi plugin would be the only way to go, but considering
that it is in the sandbox, and it is a moving target, it wouldn't be
my first option.

musachy

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 8:08 PM, Dustin Pearce <dustin_pearce@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What about Don's OSGi plugin?  I have not tried it buy it seems like a good fit, if I
understand the question.

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Aug 20, 2008, at 10:47 AM, "Musachy Barroso" <musachy@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I guess you could write a custom action mapper, the mapper would
> detect that the request is for one of the "black listed" actions and
> return null.
>
> musachy
>
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 1:40 PM, cpanon <cpanon@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello
> I have a demo that is not fully ready,(yes then I should not show it,grin) and I would
like to either make each launch of the jsp create a new  exclusive running instance of the
action or be able to lifecycle out of instantiation an all instances of a particular action
and jsp.  I know this is bizarre, but it could have applications in production if from management
one particular feature of a program failed in unexpected ways and taking down the application
was not preferred.  Is this architecturally possible?  tia.