struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ylva Degerfeldt" <ylva.degerfe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why do s:select and s:submit add a <tr> ?
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:49:29 GMT
Thank you, Dave and Stephan!

I've followed those links and I'm reading about it right now..

> short version: use the theme="simple" attribute
No, because I like the automatic error handling and label generation.

> Are you user a html-form or the struts2-form-tag? I guess it's the html-form from what
you write (which wouldn't be that good).
> If you don't like the style struts-forms are displayed on default, write your on theme.
See the "How to create your own themes based on existing themes" link on the themes-and-templates-page
which has been given to you at the top.

I'm using the struts2-form-tag. I'm just so new to this so I wrote my
own table tags because that's what I'm used to.
I think what I want is to extend the xhtml theme, so I'll try to do
that, with the help of the links and "Struts 2 in Action" (which I
also have).

Thanks!

/Ylva