struts-user mailing list archives

From stanl...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Struts 2 AJAX
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 11:20:09 GMT
Thanks Dave.  Like Struts 1, I think Struts 2 tags that are not required by
the core framework are largely be ing passed over in favor of JSTL.  It is
easier to use  tags that are stable, standard and well documented and
duplicate tags that do effectively the same thing are confusing.
StrutsRequestWrapper exposing OGNL allows JSTL easy access to the S2 goods.

Thought (preferably without flames bro)

Peace,
Scott