struts-user mailing list archives

From stanl...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Validate associate Map
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2008 12:56:29 GMT
Big Al --

I started working on the Podcast last night and after a few moments playing
with the recording spftware, decided to switch over to the You Tube format.
It seemed that video and audio would solve many of the "code snippet"
problems.  After a few minutes working on this, I detected an AC/DC song on
the radio and decided to play my drums awhile, after which I decided
technology is boring!

P.S. I will be uploading several hours of my home concert footage to You
Tube later today.

Peace,
Scott