struts-user mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject RE: S2 tags - dynamic attributes
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 00:49:54 GMT
It's a mix of both... There is a @StrutsTag attribute
(allowDynamicAttributes=true) that will tell the TLD generator to add
the appropriate parameter to the tag's entry in the TLD file. However,
it is essentially useless unless you are going to do something with
them. As mentioned in the OOOP, the s:select tag will take extra
attributes, but s:radio doesn't. If the TLD file declares
<dynamic-attributes>true</dynamic-attributes> for a tag, the tag's class
must implement the DynamicAttributes interface as well.

-Wes