struts-user mailing list archives

From dynamicd <dhaval.par...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 Buttons
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 22:41:23 GMT

I am not sure if this is some thing you looking for

<s:form id="configureform" name="configureform">
SOME table here or some fields
</s:form>

<s:url id="configure" value="Configure.action" />
<s:a href="%{configure}" showLoadingText="false" id="configure"
cssClass="anchors" theme="ajax" targets="div2"
formId="configureform">Cancel</s:a>

I like using anchors.. you can use submit as well.
important things here are the formId which shud be the same as in the form
tag
showloadingText =false by default its true and there is a problem in IE
href should be the same as in the url tag.
Hope this helps.