struts-user mailing list archives

From dynamicd <dhaval.par...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: on the chrome bandwagon
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 22:53:06 GMT

Well i Just caught something.
For some reason my listentopics or action from the form is not working
It shows loading.. in the Chrome browser. but never loads. nothing in the
logs
Works on both firefox and IE

s:div >
 <s:form id="selectreport" theme="ajax" action="ShowConfigureDZ" >
 <s:select
   id="REPORTNAME"
   name="REPORTNAME"
   list="reportList.{prettyname}"
   onchange="dojo.event.topic.publish('showConfigure_topic');return false;"
   theme="ajax"
  />

  </s:form>
  </s:div>

   <s:url id="showconfigureDZ" value="/ShowConfigureDZ.action" />
  <s:div id="configureDZ" href="%{showconfigureDZ}" formId="selectreport"
notifyTopics="showConfigure_topic"  theme="ajax"></s:div>

Any Ideas