struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jukka Välimaa" <valimaa.ju...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: on the chrome bandwagon
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 06:06:49 GMT
This is one bandwagon I've been riding since I read that comic. I've done a
brief overview of our app with Chrome, and mostly dojo tags seem to be
working perfectly. Div, button and tree, listen- and notifytopics work just
the same as in Firefox. There's one view with tabbedpanel where content from
tabs escapes to other tabs or outside the panel.