struts-user mailing list archives

From Roger <roger.var...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 Buttons
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 21:46:51 GMT
On Tuesday 02 September 2008 21:11:00 Dave Newton wrote:
> --- On Tue, 9/2/08, Roger wrote:
> > Is it possible to define a button (<s:input> in such a
> > way that, instead of of  calling a method in the action
> > defined in the <s:form> tag, it calls a completely different
> > action.method. Is it possible to just add a button that
> > calls an action on the jsp.
>
> http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/submit.html
>
> action and method attributes.

Thanks again Dave. Actually I had already read that that page. As a beginner
to Struts 2, I'm sorry, but from my point of view, without examples ( or
people on this forum giving strong hints)  that page is not of much use. It's
certainly my fault as a beginner but when you're not sure what you need to
ask, just a list of attribute/values is not  helpful

</gripe>

Regards