struts-user mailing list archives

From Bobby Mitch <cel...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JBoss 5 RC1 and Struts 2 : Simple validation error (URI scheme is not "file")
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:49:23 GMT
What exactly is the fix for this problem then ?
Thanks

--- On Thu, 9/11/08, Musachy Barroso <musachy@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Musachy Barroso <musachy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: JBoss 5 RC1 and Struts 2 : Simple validation error (URI scheme is not "file")
Date: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 6:03 AM

The fix in this case is known.

musachy

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 9:30 PM, Struts Two <strutstwo@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Do not give up, the game is not still over ..... (you can still do sth
> about it)
>
> As an alternative, you can import the source code of xwork into ur
> workspace and remove xwork the jar file, run your code in debug mode, find
> the culprit, fix it. Then you can replace the class file in xwork jar file
> with the one fixed. That is what I usually do on the last resort, and it
is
> garuanteed to work.

com..opensymphony.xwork2.validator.ValidatorFactory.parseValidators(ValidatorFactory.java:314)
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.ValidatorFactory.<clinit>(ValidatorFactory.java:224)
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationValidationConfigurationBuilder.processRequiredFieldValidatorAnnotation(AnnotationValidationConfigurationBuilder.java:575)
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationValidationConfigurationBuilder.processAnnotations(AnnotationValidationConfigurationBuilder..java:149)
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationValidationConfigurationBuilder.buildAnnotationClassValidatorConfigs(AnnotationValidationConfigurationBuilder.java:783)
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationActionValidatorManager.buildClassValidatorConfigs(AnnotationActionValidatorManager.java:254)
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationActionValidatorManager.buildValidatorConfigs(AnnotationActionValidatorManager.java:340)
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationActionValidatorManager.getValidators(AnnotationActionValidatorManager.java:69)
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationActionValidatorManager.validate(AnnotationActionValidatorManager.java:138)
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationActionValidatorManager.validate(AnnotationActionValidatorManager.java:113)
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationActionValidatorManager.validate(AnnotationActionValidatorManager.java:100)
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.ValidationInterceptor.doBeforeInvocation(ValidationInterceptor.java:142)
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.ValidationInterceptor.doIntercept(ValidationInterceptor.java:148)
>     at

org.apache.struts2.interceptor.validation.AnnotationValidationInterceptor.doIntercept(AnnotationValidationInterceptor.java:48)
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(MethodFilterInterceptor.java:86)
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionInvocation.java:224)
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionInvocation.java:223)
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack.java:455)
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:221)

> I guess it is game over until a new working release comes out ....

name="excludeParams">.*[[^\\p{Graph}][\\\\#:=]].*</param>