struts-user mailing list archives

From Struts Two <struts...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: JBoss 5 RC1 and Struts 2 : Simple validation error (URI scheme is not "file")
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 13:42:28 GMT
Most probably it is an xwork issue, I have been experiencing the same problem for Websphere
for 2.0.11.2 and 2.1.2, though 2.0.11.1 works for me.

----- Original Message ----
From: Bobby Mitch <cel975@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 4:41:40 AM
Subject: Re: JBoss 5 RC1 and Struts 2 : Simple validation error (URI scheme is not "file")

ok,
well for your information I asked about that problem in the JBoss problem, thinking that the
problem could come from JBoss, and I just posted the question on the XWORK forum
where i hope they will help me fix it.

http://forums.opensymphony.com/thread.jspa?threadID=454261
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175490#4175490

It seems that it is a problem related to xwork, not Struts 2 itself.

What do you think ?