struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mead Lai" <laiqi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts2 <s:select/> How to get a option item which can invoke a action or redirect another URL
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 07:55:49 GMT
struts2 tags: <s:select name="list" listKey="k" listValue="v" onclick=
"javascript:alert('mead');" />

get the HTML code:
<select name="list" id="ilistAction_list" onclick=
"javascript:alert('mead');">
 <option value="Name0">id0</option>
 <option value="Name1">id1</option>
 <option value="Name2">id2</option>
</select>

but how to insert javascript function in the <option value="1">id1</option>
like that:
 <option value="Name2" onclick="javascript:alert('mead');">id2</option>