struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeromy Evans <jeromy.ev...@blueskyminds.com.au>
Subject Re: on the chrome bandwagon
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 02:40:27 GMT
dynamicd wrote:
> Well i Just caught something.
> For some reason my listentopics or action from the form is not working
> It shows loading.. in the Chrome browser. but never loads. nothing in the
> logs
> Works on both firefox and IE
>
> s:div >
>  <s:form id="selectreport" theme="ajax" action="ShowConfigureDZ" >
>  <s:select
>    id="REPORTNAME"
>    name="REPORTNAME"
>    list="reportList.{prettyname}"
>    onchange="dojo.event.topic.publish('showConfigure_topic');return false;"
>    theme="ajax"
>   />
>
>   </s:form>
>   </s:div>
>
>    <s:url id="showconfigureDZ" value="/ShowConfigureDZ.action" />
>   <s:div id="configureDZ" href="%{showconfigureDZ}" formId="selectreport"
> notifyTopics="showConfigure_topic"  theme="ajax"></s:div>
>

> Any Ideas

So when they change the select value, the selectreport form is submitted
and the configureDZ div is refreshed with the response.

I can't see anything wrong...  You may have to enable dojo debugging to
see if any messages are displayed.
I haven't played with any of the Chrome developer tools yet to see if
that helps.