struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeromy Evans <jeromy.ev...@blueskyminds.com.au>
Subject Re: JBoss 5 RC1 and Struts 2 : Simple validation error (URI scheme is not "file")
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 06:10:20 GMT
only (@Validation etc), i still get the same error.
> So i do not see the point of me trying to change that file.
> And I want this to work with annotations too.
>
> Thanks anyway for helping.

If you have the default ValidationInterceptor in your stack, it will
still attempt to read any validation XML file it detects for the invocation.
(even if using annotations).  So at least ensure they're all removed.
It is possible the problem is occurring in the default validators file.
Anyway, I'm just guessing.