struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeromy Evans <jeromy.ev...@blueskyminds.com.au>
Subject Re: [S2] PropertyTag display data
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:44:28 GMT
Dave Newton wrote:

> My first response was to say it was because you spelled "valuables" wrong and the framework
is just really snooty.

he he, I'd be in a lot of trouble if it was narky about typos.

> Obviously for the text field you'd still need to set the name appropriately using the
status object.

Oops, i missed that important point:  To re-emphasise:

<s:iterator value="valueables" status="status">
<s:textfield name="valueables[%{'#status.index'}].description"
value="%{description}"/>
<s:property value="description"/>
</s:iterator>

ie. the name of the textfield is "valuables[0].description" and the
value is "whatever the description is"