struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: <s:head theme="ajax"> causing prob;em with <s:url>
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 19:01:24 GMT
--- On Thu, 9/4/08, tutul wrote:
> I changed it to the option you had suggested. It doesn't
> work. The thing is the links are working if I remove the
> theme="ajax" from the <s:head> tag. So I am guessing it
> has to do with how ajax works. I am very new to this ajax
> thing...May be missing out on some settings

Oh, ajax theme, sorry.

If you set the theme to "ajax" the <s:a...> tag will be making Ajax requests--is that
what you're trying to do? If so, reading the documentation would be a good place to start:

For S2.0:
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11/docs/ajax-tags.html#AjaxTags-anchorTag

For S2.1:
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/dojo-anchor.html

If you're not, then just use regular HTML <a...> tags.

Dave