struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Model Driven Tutorial/Howto
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 20:43:14 GMT
--- On Mon, 9/1/08, Roger wrote:
> That's kinda why I was asking for a tutorial/howto for
> beginners before I make an idiot of myself - particularly
> in light of my recent post in the <s:select> tag :-(

Since it's already too late you might as well post it then ;)

I don't know of any tutorials, although I'm sure there are some out there. Consider it a golden
opportunity to write one and become (mildly) famous.

Really, if your action implements ModelDriven, you have the interceptor in the stack, and
the form input elements are named appropriately there shouldn't be any issue, and my simple
sanity check couldn't reproduce what you're seeing (or at least I didn't get anything other
than typical debug/info statements in the log).

Dave