struts-user mailing list archives

From Bobby Mitch <cel...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JBoss 5 RC1 and Struts 2 : Simple validation error (URI scheme is not "file")
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 08:41:40 GMT
ok,
well for your information I asked about that problem in the JBoss problem, thinking that the
problem could come from JBoss, and I just posted the question on the XWORK forum
where i hope they will help me fix it.

http://forums.opensymphony.com/thread.jspa?threadID=454261
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175490#4175490

It seems that it is a problem related to xwork, not Struts 2 itself.

What do you think ?

--- On Tue, 9/9/08, Jeromy Evans <jeromy.evans@blueskyminds.com.au> wrote:
From: Jeromy Evans <jeromy.evans@blueskyminds.com.au>
Subject: Re: JBoss 5 RC1 and Struts 2 : Simple validation error (URI scheme is not "file")
Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 11:10 PM

with annotations only (@Validation etc), i still get the same error.
> So i do not see the point of me trying to change that file.
> And I want this to work with annotations too.
>
> Thanks anyway for helping.

If you have the default ValidationInterceptor in your stack, it will
still attempt to read any validation XML file it detects for the invocation.
(even if using annotations).  So at least ensure they're all removed.
It is possible the problem is occurring in the default validators file.
Anyway, I'm just guessing.