struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Default includeParams value, was: Re: [S2] <s:select> and Integer lists
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2008 19:18:25 GMT
As I was chastised and called a 12-year old for taking this off the list, I'll post it to the
list as well. Somehow that seems a little backwards, but whatever.

--

Taken off-list.

--- On Sat, 9/6/08, Lyallex wrote:
> Is this suppose[d] to make me feel bad[?]
> I couldn't care less what you think quite frankly.

I actually *could* care less what you think.

That's why I spend [some of] my time, unpaid, unappreciated, often at the receiving end of
astoundingly rude, thoughtless comments like that, making the framework you're "forced" to
use as good as I can with the limited amount of time I have available.

Choose your battles, and comments, wisely.

Dave