struts-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Exposito <fcoexpos...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: OptionsTransferSelect issue
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 10:46:48 GMT

I have found a work-around. It works properly if I add in the parent page:

<script src="src/javascript/optiontransferselect.js" type="text/javascript"/>

but it is not "correct" because not all pages need it. Has anybody a better solution?

> From: fcoexposito@hotmail.com
> To: user@struts.apache.org
> Subject: OptionsTransferSelect issue
> Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 09:46:56 +0000
>

>  Hi,
>
>  I am trying to use the optionsTransferSelect but it shows me the error "moveSelectedOptions
is not defined".

>  I have this jsp page and it works if I open this page directly; but I access to this
page using ajax in another page. Any idea?

>  <%@ page pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1" %>
>  <%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags" %>
>  <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
>  <head>
>  <s:head theme="ajax" />
>  <link href=".../../src/css/default.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
>  </head>

>  <h1>Add user to groups</h1>
>
>  <s:form>
>  <s:optiontransferselect
>
>  tooltip="Select Your Favourite Cartoon Characters"
>  headerKey="-1"
>  headerValue="--- Please Select ---"
>  doubleHeaderKey="-1"
>  doubleHeaderValue="--- Please Select ---"
>  emptyOption="true"
>  doubleEmptyOption="true"
>  label="Favourite Cartoon Characters"
>  leftTitle="Favourite Cartoon Characters"
>  rightTitle="Non Favourite Cartoon Characters"
>  name="favouriteCartoonCharacters"
>  list="{'1','2'}"
>  doubleName="notFavouriteCartoonCharacters"
>  doubleList="{'4','3'}" />
>  <s:submit value="Submit It" />
>
>  </s:form>
>

>  Thanks in advance

> ¿Eres un cotilla? Disfruta de todas las novedades en MSN Corazón
> http://entretenimiento.es.msn.com/corazon/

¿Sigue el calor? Consulta MSN El tiempo
http://eltiempo.es.msn.com/