struts-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Exposito <fcoexpos...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Sorting with displaytag issue due to theme="ajax"
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:00:51 GMT

I am trying also to use doubleselect struts tag and its javascript code is not executed. It
is only executed in main page, not in ajax result page... I think the issue is that javascript
code is not executed in ajax results page. Therefore I can't use anything with javascript
code... Anybody knows how do it?

> From: fcoexposito@hotmail.com
> To: user@struts.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Sorting with displaytag issue due to theme="ajax"
> Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:56:38 +0000
>

> This is not the issue because I've tried deleting optiontransferselect and stuHover...
I think I only need to execute javascript in result page, but I don't know how. I don't know
if executeScripts and separateScripts attributes in struts ajax tags could be a solution,
but I can't implement because this tags will be on next release of struts2.

> Also, could it be a solution to change this ajax functionality by tiles plugin (then
the javascript will be loaded in the page I need, I guess...)? Or anybody has a better solution?

> > Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:13:30 +1000
> > Subject: Re: Sorting with displaytag issue due to theme="ajax"
> > From: zoran@sparecreative.com
> > To: user@struts.apache.org; fcoexposito@hotmail.com
> >
> > I¹m not certain, but could this be a conflict between jquery and whatever
> > new js libraries you¹ve added:
> >
> > <script src="src/javascript/optiontransferselect.js"
> > type="text/javascript"/>
> > <s:head theme="ajax"/>
> > <script src="src/javascript/stuHover.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
> >

> > I¹d look into these 3. That¹s probably where the issue lies.
> >
> > Z.

> ¿Sigue el calor? Consulta MSN El tiempo
> http://eltiempo.es.msn.com/

¿Eres un cotilla? Disfruta de todas las novedades en MSN Corazón
http://entretenimiento.es.msn.com/corazon/