struts-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Exposito <fcoexpos...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Sorting with displaytag issue due to theme="ajax"
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:53:49 GMT

I've removed it (I thought it was mandatory the theme="ajax" in the s:div due to the previous
code

                                         <s:a id="linkBuscarUsuario"
                                         theme="ajax"
                                         href="%{buscarUsuario}"
                                         targets="divContenedor"
                                         showLoadingText="false">Buscar usuario</s:a>

It does the same, the results page is loaded but after sorting or pagination the results page
is not opened in the div.

In fact, the scripts should be loaded only in the results page, not in the menu, but no javascripts
are loadable in the results. I don't understand your last question:

 return the relevant HTML plus the display taglib directive? How can I do it?

> Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 05:09:30 -0700
> From: newton.dave@yahoo.com
> Subject: RE: Sorting with displaytag issue due to theme="ajax"
> To: user@struts.apache.org
>
> --- On Wed, 9/10/08, Francisco Exposito wrote:
> >  <s:div id="divContenedor" theme="ajax">
> >  </s:div>
>
> Does it work if you remove *this* <s:div...>? Again--if the div itself isn't doing
anything but is just a placeholder there's no reason to use <s:div...>, although I don't
know if it would break anything.