struts-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Exposito <fcoexpos...@hotmail.com>
Subject struts2 tiles not work with s:submit
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:26:10 GMT

Hi,

I've configured tiles2 with struts2 and I am trying to use some buttons with the same form,
but when I click on it, the new page is not shown.

I have done a test:

This s:a access to the java class configured in the struts.xml file and goes to the results
page, but with no info of the form.

<s:url id="eliminarUsuario" action='EliminarUsuario'/>
<s:a id="linkDatosPersonales"
                                    href="%{eliminarUsuario}"
                                    showLoadingText="false"
                                    formId="datosUsuario">Test</s:a>

But if I define a s:submit, it access to the same java class but it doesn't go to the results
page. It reloads the same page

<s:submit theme="ajax"
                            href="%{eliminarUsuario}"
                            value="Eliminar"
                            showLoadingText="false"
                            formId="datosUsuario"></s:submit>

Thanks in advance

¿Eres un cotilla? Disfruta de todas las novedades en MSN Corazón
http://entretenimiento.es.msn.com/corazon/