struts-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Exposito <fcoexpos...@hotmail.com>
Subject OptionsTransferSelect issue
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 09:46:56 GMT

 Hi,

 I am trying to use the optionsTransferSelect but it shows me the error "moveSelectedOptions
is not defined".

 I have this jsp page and it works if I open this page directly; but I access to this page
using ajax in another page. Any idea?

 <%@ page pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1" %>
 <head>
 <s:head theme="ajax" />
 <link href=".../../src/css/default.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
 </head>

 <h1>Add user to groups</h1>

 <s:form>
 <s:optiontransferselect

 tooltip="Select Your Favourite Cartoon Characters"
 headerKey="-1"
 headerValue="--- Please Select ---"
 doubleHeaderKey="-1"
 doubleHeaderValue="--- Please Select ---"
 emptyOption="true"
 doubleEmptyOption="true"
 label="Favourite Cartoon Characters"
 leftTitle="Favourite Cartoon Characters"
 rightTitle="Non Favourite Cartoon Characters"
 name="favouriteCartoonCharacters"
 list="{'1','2'}"
 doubleName="notFavouriteCartoonCharacters"
 doubleList="{'4','3'}" />
 <s:submit value="Submit It" />

 </s:form>

 Thanks in advance

¿Eres un cotilla? Disfruta de todas las novedades en MSN Corazón
http://entretenimiento.es.msn.com/corazon/