struts-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Exposito <fcoexpos...@hotmail.com>
Subject Sorting with displaytag issue due to theme="ajax"
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 10:58:09 GMT

I am trying to show a table with some data using displaytag. I have a main page which contains
the div which will contain the table with the data. Therefore I have in the main page <s:head
theme="ajax">.

Then in the results page I have the display:table which shows the data.

But when I click over a column to sort or over a pagination number, I receive the error "Nothing
to display" in the complete page, not in the div. How can I get the next results in the same
div?

Also I've tried to use displayTagAjax. In order to use it, I define in the main page:

<script src="src/javascript/displayTagAjax.js" type="text/javascript"/>
<script src="src/javascript/jquery.js" type="text/javascript"/>

But when I reload this page, I receive the error "jQuery is not defined" and the error seems
to be in the line of displayTagAjax.js:

jQuery(function($) {
    changeLinks();
});

Thanks in advance.

Llega la nueva temporada. Consulta las nuevas tendencias en MSN Estilo
http://estilo.es.msn.com/moda/