struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Dynamic form fields with s:div and ajax
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 19:51:46 GMT

from doc located at http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts2/struts2uitags/div.shtml
you would either need to specify where the href value is coming from

    <s:div
      id="one"
      theme="ajax"
      href="%{test}">

OR

use the supplied value from property

      Output:
      Firstname :

for results returned from action class populating a div tag
Div 1

Martin

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.