struts-user mailing list archives

From David Loup <David.L...@performgroup.com>
Subject Include menu action with sitemesh
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 09:50:48 GMT
Hi there,

I'm using sitemesh with struts 2 and am currently applying a decorator to all my actions,
including a static menu in a div.

So something like
<ul>
<li>menuitem 1 </li>
<li>menuitem 2 </li>
<li>menuitem 3 </li>
</ul>
<decorator:body />

What I want to do is make that menu build dynamically to have, in spirit:

 <s :action name=menu/>
<decorator:body />

I have my menu action, which works, to display menu content in a separate JSP. How can I "include"
that action's execution in my decorator to get the desired effect ?

Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY - This email and any files transmitted with it, are confidential, may be legally
privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If this has come to you in error, you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use
any of the information it contains. Please notify the sender immediately and delete them from
your system.

SECURITY - Please be aware that communication by email, by its very nature, is not 100% secure
and by communicating with Perform Group by email you consent to us monitoring and reading
any such correspondence.

VIRUSES - Although this email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses,
the sender accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of a computer virus and
it is the recipientís responsibility to ensure that email is virus free.

AUTHORITY - Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the sender and
do not necessarily represent those of Perform Group.

COPYRIGHT - Copyright of this email and any attachments belongs to Perform Group, Companies
House Registration number 6324278.