struts-user mailing list archives

From "Guojun Zhu" <zgg...@gmail.com>
Subject how to import something with html:xxx tage into a form?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 14:51:06 GMT
Hi,

I am using struts 1.2.9 with tomcat 5.5.  I had a few  pages with big
"html:form". There are some common part (with some <html:text> tags) in the
form.  So I tried to put them aside as an import.   I tried <jsp:include>
jstl <c:import> and <tiles:insert>, all of them import everything literally
into the form, instead of interprete the <html:text> tags.  (I also tried to
include taglib in the inserted jsp fragment page. not working.)   What
should I do?  Thanks.

Sincerely
Zhu, Guojun