struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gabriel Belingueres" <belingue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S2 tags - dynamic attributes
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 01:52:04 GMT
...and adding this line to the radiomap.ftl file:

<#include "/${parameters.templateDir}/simple/dynamic-attributes.ftl" />

should suffice I think.

However, I would like to know what kind of visual effect or
functionality the dojo library adds to the radio button (I can't find
the dojo 0.4.3 documentation right now.)