struts-user mailing list archives

From "Daniele Development-ML" <daniele....@googlemail.com>
Subject Struts Download Action - renaming download file
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 10:55:24 GMT
Hello everybody,
I have implemented a DownloadAction to control the access and to download
some files in my web application. The problem I am having is that when I try
to download any of those file, operation which is done through the above
action, I get as download file name the name of the action (e.g.
downloadJar.do) instead of the file name.

I have searched for documentation / examples on how to overcome this but I
couldn't find anything. Perhaps it is not strictly related to Struts (I
sometimes come across PHP websites with the same problem), however I thought
it was worth asking the mailing list - even for other future references.

Any help / suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Dan