struts-user mailing list archives

From "Narayana S" <narayanas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Preserving messages across a Redirect in Struts 2
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 09:47:21 GMT
Hi Greg,

         Excellent work. i am looking for the same solution. i tried
implementing your interceptor , but  it is throwing exception ...
  "java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Don't use default servlet
session".

near session.setAttribute(ACTION_MESSAGES_KEY,actionMessages);

can you help me solving this issue?

Thanks in advance.