struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik" <nil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 & portlets
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 06:48:27 GMT
I can't give you an unbiased answer, but I can tell you that there has
been significant efforts making the portlet framework behave as
similar to regular web application with Struts 2 as possible, and yet
expose the more "advanced" portlet concepts in a sensible manner. So
basically, if you like Struts 2, then you'll probably find yourself
comfortable with the portlet framework as well.

It would be very interesting hearing from other people on this list
who have used the portlet framework in their projects.

Nils-H