struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Problem with Ajax and <s:text> (i18n)
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 17:58:11 GMT

Shuk-

your scoping can be modified to override the default scope interceptor e.g. scope="application"
another way would be to insert <interceptor name="scope" class="org.apache.struts2.interceptor.ScopeInterceptor"/>
on your Basic Stack and override the applicable params..

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.