struts-user mailing list archives

From "nikunj" <nmul...@appliedcommerce.com>
Subject RE: .do and .jsp
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 09:42:46 GMT
Have u put following filters in web.xml?

<filter>
        <filter-name>action</filter-name>
        <filter-class>org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet</filter-class>
    </filter>

<filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>action</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
        <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

Regards
Nikunj Mulani

-----Original Message-----
From: hello_everyone [mailto:hello.swe26@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 1:25 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: .do and .jsp

Hi,

I am working on an application, which is developed with struts 1.2.9.

I added a .jsp page and action against that page. Now the problem is: if in
struts-config.xml, I specify the path of page with .jsp, it works. But with
.do extension it doesn't work. Is there any other place in struts besides
configuration file where we have to make an entry of the forward?

Regards,

http://www.eset.com