struts-user mailing list archives

From "Cappelletti Marc" <marc.cappelle...@elca.ch>
Subject RE: Handling probel.
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 09:27:01 GMT
Hi Andras,

Thanks for your answer, it seems that your answer matches what I've found on the web.

But as far as I know, on a cPanel, I should be able to use this connector through apache handlers.
But maybe mod_jk has another name or something of that kind.

Have you ever already done such a config?

Thank you very much

Marc

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Andras Balogh [mailto:andras@reea.net]
Envoyé : mardi, 9. décembre 2008 10:12
À : Struts Users Mailing List
Objet : Re: Handling probel.

Hi Marc,

    I might be wrong if I misunderstood your question, as I understood
you can run fine your app
with Tomcat but not with Apache.
    You need to add a connector to Apache in order to forward all *.do
requests to Tomcat, this can be done
in many ways but probably the best is mod_jk:
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/apache.html

Best regards,
Andras.

ps. If you refer to "Apache Tomcat" when you say "Apache" in your
message, than ignore my answer