struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jishnu Viswanath" <jishnu.viswan...@tavant.com>
Subject RE: S:If test with percent car
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 16:18:16 GMT
Or try .equals also

Regards,

Jishnu Viswanath

Software Engineer

*(+9180)41190300 - 222(Ext) ll * ( + 91 ) 9731209330ll

Tavant Technologies Inc.,

www.tavant.com

PEOPLE :: PASSION :: EXCELLENCE

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Newton [mailto:newton.dave@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 9:44 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: S:If test with percent car

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/why-wont-the-if-tag-evaluate-a-one-char-string.html

--- On Wed, 12/3/08, Craftyman <craftyman750@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Craftyman <craftyman750@gmail.com>
> Subject: S:If test with percent car
> Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 10:59 AM
> Hi,
>
> I would like to check if my unit equal to percent cahr (%)
> to replace it by
> %25 in my url in order to allow to get this value during
> the auto decoding
> url by my browser.
> In use the folling code :
>
> <s:if test="%{unit} == '%'>
>  // Special code here to replace % by %2( in my url
> </s:if>
>
> But it does not run; percent char is not check correctly
>
> I have try other kind of syntaxe witout more success.
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Regards
>
> C├ędric

Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those of Tavant Technologies.
and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this in error, please
contact the
sender and delete the material from any computer. All e-mails sent from or to Tavant Technologies

may be subject to our monitoring procedures.