struts-user mailing list archives

From mthalis <dinesh_nade...@yahoo.com>
Subject Submit Success and false
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 11:53:23 GMT

After entering data to the form, if it success, it will redirect to the same
page. When it comes to that page the entered data are still the same. I want
to clear those data from my form. But if it fails i want to remain my data
as it is. How can i do it?
this is my part of the struts-config.xml page.
<action
      attribute="userDataEnterForm"
      input="admin.create.page"
      name="userDataEnterForm"
      path="/userDataEnter"
      scope="request"
      type="com.gad.struts.action.UserDataEnterAction">
      <forward name="success" path="admin.create.page" />
      <forward name="failure" path="admin.create.page" />
    </action>