struts-user mailing list archives

From laredotornado <laredotorn...@gmail.com>
Subject What is the Struts way to construct this menu?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 17:57:54 GMT

Hi,

I have a single select menu on my search page.  What is the struts way to
construct this menu such that when the user is redirected to this search
page, the menu is pre-selected with what they selected from the original
search?

Thanks, - Dave

                          <select size="1" name="searchCriteria">
                                <option value="exactMatch">Exactly