struts-user mailing list archives

From Andras Balogh <and...@reea.net>
Subject Re: How to append a string to a label name?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 09:18:31 GMT
Hi,

You need to add required="true" than Struts will add the "*" automatically.

BR,
Andras.

taj uddin wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   In my application, the textfield label name should be appended with "*". I tried to
add the string (*) to my label name using labelSeparator attribute. In my eclipse it shows
the warning as "unknown attribut name(labelSeparator). Can u pls help me out in this issue.

> here (*) was added to my label name to indicate that this particular field is required
to be filled.

> code:
>
> <s:textfield label="Email" labelSeparator="*" name="email" size="60" maxlength="50"
onkeyup="return autoTab(this, 50, event)"/>