struts-user mailing list archives

From Sébastien Domergue <sebastien.domer...@c-s.fr>
Subject Re: S2: Forward or Redirect to same page
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:08:05 GMT
Hi,

we had nearly the same problem in a project and we had to build our own
stack (which contained both action and jsp names) and when we wanted to
the whole stack and you could give the jsp name as a parameter of your
form (by a hidden field for exemple). In your action, the attribute must
have a setter and a getter and, in your struts.xml you coul use a result
of this kind :

<result name="myResultName">${myAttribute}</result>

if 'myAttribute' contains a string that points to your jsp then the jsp
will be displayed again.

Regards

Sébastien