struts-user mailing list archives

From "Paweł Wielgus" <poulw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid path was requested
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 07:46:49 GMT
Hi Dave,
i have almost the same code and it works,

    ActionForward forward = new
ActionForward("/remoteAccess.do?server=irqpa&entry=potentialCost"
        + "&idExtraCostType=" + ExtraCostType.MEDICAL_TEST.getOrdinal());
    return forward;

But i also have such one:
        ActionForward forward = new ActionForward();
 forward.setPath("/temp/representative/request/"+representativeForm.getActionTarget()+"/view.do");
        forward.setContextRelative(originalForward.getContextRelative());
        forward.setName(originalForward.getName());
        forward.setRedirect(originalForward.getRedirect());
        return forward;

But i use some ancient s1 version.

So firstly You can try without URLEncoder.encode(appName),
then you can add printing constructed string and pasting it into browser,
maybe some typo?

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.