struts-user mailing list archives

From Andy Sykes <a.sy...@ucl.ac.uk>
Subject Re: alignment problem in struts2
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:02:05 GMT
Hi,

No idea why it doesn't work - I found the XHTML theme to be a bit
cumbersome for anything other than a stack of fields, one on top of
the other.

Use the simple theme - it'll give you more flexibility. You can write
your own themes as well.

For getting the validation errors in the simple theme, use the
<s:fielderror> tag.

Andy.