struts-user mailing list archives

From Bill Stilwell <bill.stilw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mapping FreeMarker results in struts-rest-plugin
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 02:22:16 GMT
I'm not sure if this applies, but I have found that with the rest
plugin and freemarker, I _have_ to have a Controller. It's not clear
to me from reading the docs if this is the intention with the rest
plugin, but that's how things are working for me.

-b

--
Bill Stilwell - http://www.marginalia.org/
bill.stilwell@gmail.com