struts-user mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: problems using tiles with struts 2
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 01:23:28 GMT
On Tuesday 12 May 2009 11:54:35 am Lukasz Lenart wrote:
> 2009/5/12 manub <e.blanco@reply.it>:
> > Yes, I'm behind a proxy. How to disable that functionality? Thanks in
> > advance.
>
> Sorry, no idea. It's related to Digester itself, try to look in that
> direction.

If I remember correctly, this problem is related to the XML parser that Tomcat
uses (or whatever app server). I think the server will look for whichever jar
is available. Check your server/lib and directory for xml parsing libraries. I
wish I could remember the exact details, but there is a parser that is
sometimes distributed, or included in certain installations (windows?) that
tries to go out to http://blahblahblah to find dtds. The dtds are there so the
problem doesn't always present itself, but hopefully this is enough direction
to send you down the right track.

-Wes

--

Wes Wannemacher