struts-user mailing list archives

From Jim Kiley <jhki...@summa-tech.com>
Subject Re: struts2+spring+hibernate, objects instantiate order?
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 13:48:01 GMT
1) is correct.  I can't tell you the number of times that, on app startup,
I've gotten reams and reams of error messages because Spring couldn't
instantiate some bean or another.2) is both -- which you could determine for
yourself pretty easily by putting a logging statement in the action's
constructor.

jk