struts-user mailing list archives

From Bhaarat Sharma <bhaara...@gmail.com>
Subject default class to forward requests
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 15:15:13 GMT
Is there a default class that we can use in struts.xml that can be used for
just forward request to a new html page.
Basically user clicking a link and going to a new page.  I dont want to make
an execute method that just returns SUCCESS.  Rather there must be some
default class that does that.  I read about it in a struts2 book, however,
dont have that book with me right now for reference.

Does someone know what the class is called?