struts-user mailing list archives

From Junhua gao <junhua...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject File upload (jupload)--how to disable struts2' fileupload interceptor?
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 04:33:33 GMT

 Please help me!
 I am using jupload applet to upload files,which forward the request to a jsp file to process
uploaded files. In struts1, it works correctly.

 But in struts2, the interceptor(or the request parser? i am not sure) intercept the request,always
produce:[ERROR] Multipartrequest-Unable to parse request <org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileuploadException.

 BTW,when i upload multiple files,the first one is omit and produce errors as above,while
following files uploaded correctly.

 Who can please tell me how to fix this problem?