struts-user mailing list archives

From Jim Collings <jlistn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: convention plug-in
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 12:02:29 GMT
I've read this many times but I'm not getting out of it what I should.  When
this happens to me, I seek alternate means. In college, I learned that not
all instructors can teach all students and not all documentation can be read
by all people. A simple table, X leads to Y leads to Z would be fantastic. I
suppose I will have to write it myself though but I thought I would check to
see if anyone had something like that, first.

Jim C.

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 7:17 AM, Lukasz Lenart <lukasz.lenart@googlemail.com