struts-user mailing list archives

From Jim Collings <jlistn...@gmail.com>
Subject convention plug-in question
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 17:30:39 GMT
I have an action with "execute" in the superclass (ActionSupport) being
called by one activity and another method of the same Action called
"doSomething" being called by ! notation in a form submit.

I've noticed that when I annotate the "doSomething" method with:

@Action(results = {@Result(name = "success", location = "somewhere-else",
type = "chain")})

What happens is that I start getting NPE's in the execute method because the
properties of the Action have not been set.

Is this a Bug?  Am I not annotating correctly? Anybody got ideas regarding
this?

Jim C.