struts-user mailing list archives

From "Steve" <st...@sjlt.co.uk>
Subject Struts newbie - Advice on file downloading
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 11:25:27 GMT
Hi,

I'm a Struts 2 newbie and I need to write some code to download dynamically
created files in various formats (csv, txt and xml). I want the user to be
presented with a "Save As" dialog regardless of file type.

Does anyone have any advice / URL's for example code? I have found the
"Result Stream" documentation on the Struts site and various code snippets.
But I can't find any good complete examples.

Many Thanks,

Steve

Steve Higham